I have found the best bra in the world. And I’m ready to give one away!
Let me preface—I feel like I’ve tried on every bra in the world. From Walmart to Nordstrom’s to Italy, I’ve seen them all. I stuck with Victoria’s Secret for a while just bevcause they’re supposed to be the bra experts, right? But I always felt like they didn’t offer any support.
A few years ago, I saw an Oprah episode on Nordstrom’s and their awesome bra fittings, so I went, and spent $150 on three bras. That’s how desperate I am to find a good bra. I’m a 34D or 34DD—in the words of Jessica Simpson’s father: “You can’t cover those suckers up!”
About a year ago, I finally just realized that I was going to have to settle for expensive bras that offered decent–not great– coverage. I really hate when I get that under-boob thing going on…
And then—the blog heavens answered my prayers.
When I finally got to wear the bra, I loved it! And the more I found out about the bra, the more I loved it! Here are 5 reasons I absolutely love this bra.
1) It clasps in the front. Why on earth bra-makers still make clasps in the back I will never understand. My arms do not go backwards! I shouldn’t have to clasp it first and then turn it around and pull the straps up! Clasp in the front? LOVE it.
2) You can adjust the bra straps from the front. GENIUS! Don’t you hate when you realize you need to pull the bra straps up so then you have to take your whole bra off, adjust the straps, and then put it on again in that weird way because the clasp is in the back? Not with this bra! I just see I need to be a little perkier, and adjust the strap right there! Easy Peasy!
3) No unsightly bulges! Don’t you hate when you see someone who is obviously wearing the wrong bra size, like 20 pounds ago, and has all that back fat bulging through the seams of their shirt? Not with this bra! The smooth texture blends in with your shirt so you don’t have to worry about bulges! (unless you still insist on wearing the 32 when you’re seriously a 36…)
And 4) It provides support!!! Seriously—if my boobs can handle this bra, your boobs can too!
AND Target sells these bras for $32 bucks. A bra that doesn’t break my budget!
So do your boobs a favor and enter this giveaway contest!
1) For one entry: Submit a comment below and if you’re feeling lucky, tell me a funny bra/boob story if you have one.
2) For a second entry: Follow me on Twitter (@NewlywedsBudget) and tweet about the giveaway with a link to this post. Leave an additional comment below telling me you did this.
And that’s it! The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be announced Feb. 7! Because I’m feeling lucky!
*In accordance with FTC guidelines, I was not paid nor received any free gifts from Assets to write this post. I simply contacted them to see if they would host a giveaway for my blog because I loved the bra I won so much!