- Last week (Thursday-Friday), we went to Palm Springs and stayed with my parents in their timeshare. The timeshare was a two-level mini condo and it was fabulous. All we did all weekend was eat, drink, sleep and watch TV. In other words, we were in HEAVEN.
- I peed in the pool and my family made fun of me. It wasn’t my fault–I had totally been drinking and knew I HAD to go and I just wasn’t going to make it all the way back to our room to pee (there were no other public bathrooms). I mean come on, who hasn’t peed in a pool in their lifetime? Really? Anyone?
- We had to leave Saturday morning because Eric and I had to go to a meeting for his academy. The meeting was pretty much to tell all friends and family and wives that you better not expect to see your son/friend/husband for the next 14 weeks because they will be at the academy from 5:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and have to practice their crap on weekends and also host fundraisers to help put a dent on the $2,500+ we’ve already spent and so you will have to do all the housework/dog walking/bill paying/cooking because they will not have time to deal with such trivial things. I can’t wait!
- Back in late May, when we went to Catalina, we met this older couple on the boat ride over. We ended up keeping in touch with them and went over to their house for a BBQ Saturday night. We had a great time and it just goes to show you never know where you’ll make friends!
- After eating like crap three days in a row, I insisted on eating healthy Sunday. But that only lasted until 12:45 pm when I realized I was STARVING and had a huge craving for pad thai. So we ordered takeout and watched our Netflix pick, Dick Tracy. Blast from the past…it’s a classic.
- Then that evening, we decided to grocery shop for the week. We ended up spending $22 on groceries, $5.04 on Taco Bell, and $9.51 on smoothies. We have our priorities, right?
- I’ve actually been eating pretty decently lately and I’ve been meaning to do an update post on the weight loss healthy eating regimen but I’ve been waiting for something amazing to happen before I update. Looks like I’ll be waiting a little longer…
- Overall, it was a wonderful 4 days spent with the hubby. His academy starts next Monday.
- I am sad summer is almost over.
How was your weekend? Is anyone else sad summer is almost over? Does anyone else pee in pools or am I the only sicko out there? And I don’t ALWAYS pee in pools. I just really had to go this time.