- “How to’s”
- Solve a Problem, or Ask for Help with a Problem (Readers love to give advice!) : ie :My Finances Are Driving Me Crazy/ Ask for help with Purchase Decisions/ Challenge–will you join me in doing (insert challenge here)?
- Resources: ie 5 Websites that Will Help You (insert goal here)
- Commentary/Opinion: Why My Child Will Not Be Getting an Allowance
- Share Adventere: ie I did (something crazy here) and survived!
- Site must load in two seconds
- Get rid of extra unneccesary plugins
- Get authorship on Google plus
- Link to other posts within first paragraph
- Engage with brands you’re interested in on Twitter, create brand list to follow specific brands and tweet to them (occasionally, not annoyingly)
- Target three related keywords per post
- Make your first 100 words matter, put keywords in first 100 words
- Have one outbound link to your social media channels in each post
- Post content on Google plus
- “plus” other people’s posts
- description for Google+
- Updates need to be keyword rich on G+
- Bio should be keyword rich
In addition to the great tips on blogging, I also received some awesome baby swag! For, you know, when that times comes...
Since I don’t have a baby of my own, I figured I’d at least give you the next best thing…
In this photo, Bentley and I are modeling the NEW Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier! It’s so hot, it’s barely hit the market! B looks totally happy right?
I also received a Liz Lange maternity dress. I actually really liked this dress because it was long enough to actually cover my toes. I’m 5’7, and always have a hard time finding maxi dresses that go past my ankles. This was a medium and still had a couple of inches on the floor, so it should be perfect for when I have a bun in the oven.
Some other items I received include the Ergobaby Swaddler which I also modeled on B. I don’t think I did it right?
And the Ergobaby Wrap. I also got some Honest Company samples.
While I promise you that there is no bun in my oven yet, I can say that these items get me a little bit more excited for when that day finally does arrive.