You know when you have a lot of little stories in your head, but nothing is meaty enough to make a blog post? That has been me non-stop for the past two months … so instead I’ll just do bullets.
- Eric and I went to see Gone Girl this weekend. At the end, I told Eric: “That bitch ain’t got nothing on me.” I take pride in my psychosis.
- I am supposed to have three papers done for grad school by the end of this month. So far I have 0.
- In my defense, I wrote four pages for one paper and then realized I had chosen the wrong answer and so I had to re-do the whole thing. I hope to have at least one done by the end of this weekend.
- I realize that I don’t write as much about our finances anymore… it’s pretty boring to just say month after month, “hey, we’re still saving for a house and it’s going well!”
- Eric and I have started meeting with a Certified Financial Planner. So far, it’s been amazing! Should definitely write about this. Do any of you have a financial planner?
- Life lately has been work, school, work, school, family time, work, school…
I wish something exciting would happen to me to get me out of this blogging rut. Bloggers say having a baby offers lots of blog content…hmm, maybe we should get on that?