Goals for February
- Pay off big chunk of Credit Card well, we paid 1100 toward the card this month, and will put another 300 with our next paycheck so that the card will be paid in full. BUT we are still carrying a +1,000 balance, meaning we’ve still been using the card…I’m telling you, we’re just one paycheck behind so we keep playing catch up. I’m hoping to chip off at this in the next few months so we’re back to 0 credit card debt. At least we’re not paying interest right?
- Stop using Credit Card, unless for emergencies see above
- Do not dip into savings We didn’t dip into savings! However, I’m wondering if we can raid the vacation fund to pay for Seattle (we spent $1100 on the 3 day trip total, including airfare and hotel, eek!) but at the same time I want to save the vacation fund for a bigger trip…dilemma dilemma
- Have an awesome time in Seattle without breaking the bank! I don’t know…$1100 sounds pretty steep to me for a three day trip. Thoughts?
- Get our savings up to 30% of our goal! Yup! We’re currently on track with 35% of our goal!
- Personal: Lose 5 pounds, Read Water for Elephants I’ll have an update on the weight loss journey later. Let’s just say February was stagnant…I loved Water for Elephants.
Goals for March
- Get the credit card under the $1,000 mark
- Get to 45% of our savings goal
- Fit into my jeans comfortably
- Work out at least 20 days this month
What are your goals this month? And how did you do with your goals last month?
Join our newsletter
Get the latest content straight to your inbox.