Should You Buy a Vacation Home?

Every time we go on vacation, Eric and I dream of purchasing a vacation home. Perhaps it’s the feeling of being on vacation that makes you feel invincible enough to think that “yes, perhaps we really could afford a vacation ... Read More...

What It’s Really Like to Be Pregnant

A tongue-in-cheek look at what pregnancy has been like for me these past 28 weeks. People Will Be A**holes I think that 90% of people are good well-mannered people, but it is the other 10% that is comprised of ultimate douches that make ... Read More...