Wedding guest books are a time-honored tradition, but that doesn’t mean couples have to do it the conventional way. There are plenty of fun options that take wedding guest books to an entirely new level, be that fun, quirky, artistic, or otherwise different. If you’re looking for a unique wedding guest book, here are five options to consider.
1. Y&K Homish Drop Top Frame Wedding Guest Book
For convenience, a stand is included to support the frame. There’s also a box to hold the hearts the guests will sign, which is a nice addition.
2. Neamon Stacked Wood Hearts Wedding Guest Book
The overall look is a tad rustic, but it’s refined enough to work for a variety of wedding styles. One particular nice part of the package is that it comes with a sign that lets guests know that the hearts are the guest book, so no one will need to stand by it to ensure guests take a moment to jot down a message.
3. Lifetoo Wooden Block Game Wedding Guest Book
Along with the blocks, the kit includes a pen and sign to let guests know to write a message. There’s also a handy clear storage box for moving the game or using it as a display piece.
4. Jecor Boxed Wooden Hearts Wedding Guest Book
5. Spinpix360 Vintage Phone Wedding Guest Book
Did you have a unique wedding guest book for your big day and want to tell others about it? Did one of the options above really catch your eye? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- Check Out These 5 Funny Wedding Cake Toppers
- Budget Wedding Series: How to Have a Wedding Under $1000
- Cheap Ways to Get Great Pictures of Your Wedding Guests