Conversations with my husband

From: Me
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:02 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: Favor

Hey can you take the fabric swatch over to my mom’s house? I think it is in the kitchen junk drawer.

From: Eric Husband
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:06 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: RE: Favor

According to the doctor, I’m not your bitch anymore.

From: Me
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:08 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

Lol you are til you go back to work on Monday!

From: Eric Husband
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:11 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

ya, I will do it.  :/  You left the kitchen a mess though.  I’m not happy about that.

From: Me
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:13 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

Oh, I’m sorry. Now u know how I felt every day u were in the academy and I had to pick up after you EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for FOUR months

From: Eric Husband
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:16 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestGoogle+Share on LinkedInEmail to someone

14 thoughts on “Conversations with my husband

1. May 7, 2012 at 9:52 am

That was too funny. I usually get something in spanish that says if I were you I wouldn’t sleep to deeply. :)

2. May 4, 2012 at 3:33 pm

This looks like a conversation my husband and I would have. You’re hilarious!

Happy Friday!

3. May 4, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Hahahhaha you guys are too cute. My BF barely responds to my texts, let alone emails. When I show him funny gifs he just doesn’t get it haaha

4. May 4, 2012 at 11:40 am

Too funny. That’s quality sense of humor right there.

5. May 4, 2012 at 10:47 am

LOL!! I love this and can totally hear you both saying that ;-) wahbulance is my fave, right up there with do you want a wahmburger with those fries? ;-P

6. May 4, 2012 at 10:20 am

HAHAHAHA!! This was so us the other day. I just did NOT feel like cleaning the kitchen! So I came in sat on the couch and kicked my feet up. Later that evening I could sense that hubby was annoyed with having to clean the kitchen. But I did NOT care. 1) He was off work, so technically he SHOULD have cleaned it 2) I was thinking like you…NOW YOU SEE HOW I FEEL SOMETIMES!! LOLLLLLLL :o)

This was a great laugh…thanks for sharing! :o)

7. May 4, 2012 at 10:11 am

Haha, I cannot wait until I start my full-time job so that my husband will realize how much I’ve been doing around our house since we moved.

8. Ana