Conversations with my husband

From: Me
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:02 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: Favor

Hey can you take the fabric swatch over to my mom’s house? I think it is in the kitchen junk drawer.

From: Eric Husband
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:06 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: RE: Favor

According to the doctor, I’m not your bitch anymore.

From: Me
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:08 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

Lol you are til you go back to work on Monday!

From: Eric Husband
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:11 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

ya, I will do it.  :/  You left the kitchen a mess though.  I’m not happy about that.

From: Me
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:13 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

Oh, I’m sorry. Now u know how I felt every day u were in the academy and I had to pick up after you EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for FOUR months

From: Eric Husband
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:16 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

wambulance1 300x200 Conversations with my husband

facebook Conversations with my husbandtwitter Conversations with my husbandpinterest Conversations with my husbandgoogle Conversations with my husbandlinkedin Conversations with my husbandemail Conversations with my husband

14 thoughts on “Conversations with my husband

1. May 7, 2012 at 9:52 am

That was too funny. I usually get something in spanish that says if I were you I wouldn’t sleep to deeply. :)

2. May 4, 2012 at 3:33 pm

This looks like a conversation my husband and I would have. You’re hilarious!

Happy Friday!

3. May 4, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Hahahhaha you guys are too cute. My BF barely responds to my texts, let alone emails. When I show him funny gifs he just doesn’t get it haaha

4. May 4, 2012 at 11:40 am

Too funny. That’s quality sense of humor right there.

5. May 4, 2012 at 10:47 am

LOL!! I love this and can totally hear you both saying that ;-) wahbulance is my fave, right up there with do you want a wahmburger with those fries? ;-P

6. May 4, 2012 at 10:20 am

HAHAHAHA!! This was so us the other day. I just did NOT feel like cleaning the kitchen! So I came in sat on the couch and kicked my feet up. Later that evening I could sense that hubby was annoyed with having to clean the kitchen. But I did NOT care. 1) He was off work, so technically he SHOULD have cleaned it 2) I was thinking like you…NOW YOU SEE HOW I FEEL SOMETIMES!! LOLLLLLLL :o)

This was a great laugh…thanks for sharing! :o)

7. May 4, 2012 at 10:11 am

Haha, I cannot wait until I start my full-time job so that my husband will realize how much I’ve been doing around our house since we moved.

8. Ana