May 04 2012

Conversations with my husband

From: Me
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:02 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: Favor

Hey can you take the fabric swatch over to my mom’s house? I think it is in the kitchen junk drawer.

From: Eric Husband
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:06 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: RE: Favor

According to the doctor, I’m not your bitch anymore.

From: Me
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:08 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

Lol you are til you go back to work on Monday!

From: Eric Husband
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:11 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

ya, I will do it.  :/  You left the kitchen a mess though.  I’m not happy about that.

From: Me
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:13 PM
To: Eric Husband
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

Oh, I’m sorry. Now u know how I felt every day u were in the academy and I had to pick up after you EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for FOUR months

From: Eric Husband
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:16 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: RE: Favor

13 comments

1 ping

Skip to comment form

1. Jai Catalano

That was too funny. I usually get something in spanish that says if I were you I wouldn’t sleep to deeply. :)

2. Marissa @ Thirty Six Months

hahhahahahahahah. That is all.

3. Teacher Girl

Too funny!!! =)

4. Amandalynn Sawyer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    :P xo

5. Megan - NewlyWife

Oh can I relate to that… ONE WEEK LEFT!!!!!!!!

6. Adrienne

This looks like a conversation my husband and I would have. You’re hilarious!

Happy Friday!

7. shopping2saving

Hahahhaha you guys are too cute. My BF barely responds to my texts, let alone emails. When I show him funny gifs he just doesn’t get it haaha

8. Tanner

Too funny. That’s quality sense of humor right there.

9. jobo

LOL!! I love this and can totally hear you both saying that ;-) wahbulance is my fave, right up there with do you want a wahmburger with those fries? ;-P

10. Jordann @ My Alternate Life

Ha! Been there! Off to share this hilarious post now.

11. DCSquared

HAHAHAHA!! This was so us the other day. I just did NOT feel like cleaning the kitchen! So I came in sat on the couch and kicked my feet up. Later that evening I could sense that hubby was annoyed with having to clean the kitchen. But I did NOT care. 1) He was off work, so technically he SHOULD have cleaned it 2) I was thinking like you…NOW YOU SEE HOW I FEEL SOMETIMES!! LOLLLLLLL :o )

This was a great laugh…thanks for sharing! :o )

12. KendraD

Haha, I cannot wait until I start my full-time job so that my husband will realize how much I’ve been doing around our house since we moved.

13. Ana

“According to the doctor, I’m not your bitch anymore.” LOL

Gotta love married life.

Have a happy weekend!

1. Link-Love #20 (and #18) | Nickel by Nickel

[...] Conversations with my Husband on Newlyweds on a budget made me giggle. [...]