I’m emulating His Birdie’s Nest Five for Friday, where I write five things I appreciate about my husband. Sometimes it’s too easy to nag and whine and we forget to say any nice things about the men we love. So this is taking a moment to say what I appreciate about my man.
1) Thank you for putting up with me. Sometimes I get annoyed with just myself, I honestly don’t know how you do it.You put up with my whining and think it’s cute. Your patience level must be incredibly high.
2) Thank you for building our closet. I know it was a lot of work and many trips to the store, but you managed to do it because you knew it would make me happy.
3) Thank you for never taking your bad mood out on me. Despite getting 2 hours of sleep because of work, you still manage to come home and give me a big kiss. I enjoy hearing about your day and I love that you enjoy hearing about mine.
4) I love when you get tipsy and proceed to tell me for 15 minutes how much you love me and how much I mean to you and how I’m the best thing that ever happened to you.
5) Thank you for no longer putting up a fight when I ask you to paint something because I want our furniture to match. And thank you for accepting that is a part of who I am.
And also…thanks for being so damn cute!