- This is a bullet point post. Do you like bullet point posts or hate them? I actually like it when other bloggers do it, because I get a quick glimpse of what’s going on. I assume, though, that most people hate bullet point posts.
- I have signed up for the Long Beach Half Marathon October 7th. Today is the official start day of the 10-week training plan. This time, I won’t be alone. Eric will be running too!! And so will three more of my friends. I am SO excited to have company this time around.
- We have only about $200 left to pay on the credit card, which we hope to pay off with the next payday. Let’s hope nothing radical happens between now and August 10th to foil our plans. I will have to do an update post on our finances, I haven’t written about them in a while…
- Even though Eric just started a new job in June, he recently had an interview for an actual firefighter position (right now, he is an Ambulance Operator). We are waiting to hear back. I will do a whole post devoted to this situation as soon as we hear whether he got it or not. It’s been weighing on me heavily, to the point where I went to church yesterday just so I could specifically pray about it.
- I feel that God can hear my prayers better at church because I’m like in His house or something. Does anyone else feel that way?
- Eric has two more firefighter interviews within the next two weeks.
- I started a new side hustle job earlier this month that I think will supplement our income by a large chunk I hope to use this to pay for graduate school and to pay down debt. I will write a post about this too.
- I am thinking of postponing when I start school depending on what we find out about Eric’s interviews.
- I am still desperate to go on a honeymoon this year…we were hoping for September, but now I think October? Time is running out to meet this goal.
- We have a couple of mini getaways planned that are helping me keep my sanity. All paid for through the Travel Fund (aka Side Hustle). Plus we have a girls’ trip in mind for the end of September.
SO there you have it. Just a lot of balls up in the air. I am tired of this juggling game.
Join our newsletter
Get the latest content straight to your inbox.