Things I was grateful for this week:
- Church had a really great message last Sunday, that really resonated with me.
- I received my Valentine’s Day box from Micah’s V-day blog swap! I also sent mine out, even though it was two days late, woops!
- I biked to work three times this week, it felt good to get some fresh air, even though my crotch was mad at me afterward. There’s always a getting-used-to-the-seat curve when you get back to riding your bike.
- Did I mention I got my PR back? This blog is now a PR3 and it made me really happy!
- I am really looking forward to graduate school starting, I am such a dork.
Five for Friday
Debt and the Girl appears to have the same problem I do: we don’t know how to chill the f*ck out.
After several frogs, it sounds like Teacher Girl Blogs might have finally found a prince through online dating. Crossing my fingers he stays a good one!
Frugal Portland wants to know where adults meet people if not through online dating. Any tips for her?
Frugalista Married had some really great simple Valentine’s Day ideas. I know Eric and I always like to keep it low key on V-day; it is so much better that way without all the pressure and crowded restaurants.
Despite dwelling on her self worth, Below Her Means is ready to tackle 2013 head on. You go girl!