Things I was grateful for this week:
- Church had a really great message last Sunday, that really resonated with me.
- I received my Valentine’s Day box from Micah’s V-day blog swap! I also sent mine out, even though it was two days late, woops!
- I biked to work three times this week, it felt good to get some fresh air, even though my crotch was mad at me afterward. There’s always a getting-used-to-the-seat curve when you get back to riding your bike.
- Did I mention I got my PR back? This blog is now a PR3 and it made me really happy!
- I am really looking forward to graduate school starting, I am such a dork.
Five for Friday
Debt and the Girl appears to have the same problem I do: we don’t know how to chill the f*ck out.
After several frogs, it sounds like Teacher Girl Blogs might have finally found a prince through online dating. Crossing my fingers he stays a good one!
Frugal Portland wants to know where adults meet people if not through online dating. Any tips for her?
Frugalista Married had some really great simple Valentine’s Day ideas. I know Eric and I always like to keep it low key on V-day; it is so much better that way without all the pressure and crowded restaurants.
Despite dwelling on her self worth, Below Her Means is ready to tackle 2013 head on. You go girl!
Join our newsletter
Get the latest content straight to your inbox.